Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No class tonight, for several reasons

For one, the school is closed because of the successive waves of snow and ice we've had over the last couple of days. But I wouldn't go even if they were open.

My chest X-ray today doesn't show pneumonia (yay!), just acute bronchitis. My doctor approved the antibiotics the doc-in-a-box gave me Sunday, and says I should be feeling better in a few days. I do feel better than I did yesterday, but I still have no stamina: my walk to the mailboxes at the end of the block left me quite winded.

I'm not even gonna think about class Thursday evening. Saturday AM is possible, but right now I'm looking forward to the Sunday AM Beginner II class. I'll bring a change of shirt and towel for the Advanced Beginner class afterward, but I suspect I'll pass on that.

It's very frustrating to go from taking 6-7 hours of class a week to hoping I can manage the 1.5 hours of the easiest of the classes I've been taking. But I am recovering and I'll go back when I'm ready, not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged! It doesn't matter whether you're a total newbie asking a question or a professional offering advice; I want to hear from you.

That said, Blogger sometimes quarantines comments for reasons I can't explain. If your comment doesn't show up immediately it may be waiting for approval. I'll approve almost anything relevant, but I have to notice it first! Spam will be trashed, of course.